Friday 23 November 2012

Day 3

It's weird, I swear I saw that girl again today, but when I looked back round to check, she was gone, I can't explain it, and I don't expect you to believe me. It's just so out of the ordinary, it could just be my sub conscious telling me something, she probably wasn't there really. That would just be silly, she couldn't have just disappeared from sight that easily.

I haven't really been out in the past two days, haven't really been getting out that much sleep, I may just nick a few of my mum's sleeping pills, hopefully that will help me catch some kip. Hopefully without the dreams, I swear the stories I've been reading, they're playing with my head, a good nights rest and a shit ton of comedies films tomorrow should clear my head. Comedy and video games, yes, yo ho yo ho, the dossers life for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment