Wednesday 28 November 2012

Day 7: Recap

Well, the date went better than I thought, she was as fun as I remember from last time, and as stunning, luckily I was able to get a loan from my parents to pay for the date. But I kept hearing a ticking whenever I was around her, it was weird and slightly annoying, to say the least when it sounds like you've got a watch in your ear. But I guess that's just due to the lack of sleep I've been getting this week, if it doesn't clear up by next week I'll get my GP to check it.
But yeah the date;

Sarah: Oh, don't you look dapper.
Pete: Yeah, borrowed it off my dad, don't really have a great deal of money to splash out on clothes.
Sarah: Well I think you look very nice (She says fixing my tie)
Pete: Yeah, well I feel like I should be in a zoo, waddling along, cause that's about as much as I can do.(She laughs at this)

We have dinner and leave, I ignore the ticking all through the meal, and we crack jokes and it was great, I've forgotten how much fun it was to have someone to hang out with.

Sarah: So Pete what is your family like?
Pete: Oh, they're great, always pushing me, they're just great. What about yours Sarah?
Sarah: Well, when I was younger they weren't around a lot, then my dad died  my mum withdrew into herself, so I guess I don't really have a proper family.
Pete: I'm sorry for that, it must have been hard for you.
Sarah: (Giving me a little smile) It was, but don't be it's so long ago I've come to deal with it.
Pete: Well at least they didn't give you two stupid middle names.
Sarah: They can't be that stupid.
Pete: Peter Michael Ignatius Ice.
Sarah: It's not that bad, I've heard worst.
Pete: Really?
Sarah: It makes you sound distinguished.
Pete: You're too kind.
Sarah: You know if you take take your name Pete M.I, Ice it spells something?
Pete: What?
Sarah: It spells..... This is me, I better get going my Mum will probably need help with something.
Pete: Well Goodbye then my fair lady.

(I turn to walk away, but she grabs my hand and pulls me back)

Sarah: You think I'll let you off that easily.

She comes close to me, and goes on her toes I bend down ready to kiss her, but I hold bakc and kiss her on the cheek.

Pete: I'll see you later.
Sarah: You Pussy.
Pete: I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment