Tuesday 4 December 2012

Day 14: Whoa Calm down

Some of you seem to take this thing a bit too sriously, that Manic guy basically named me in his post and said he's coming to get me. I mean, dude it's a game, a game I'm not even part of, you need to get a life mate if you are getting into this thing so much, seriously mate.

On other lighter news, I did go and see my GP this morning, I asked him why I keep hearing this ticking in my ear, he said it was probably just tinnitus, and that avoiding loud noises and cleaning out my ears may help this. Well I cleaned out my ears but the ticking is still there, maybe it will go away if I just leave it a few days.

Also, Sarah came to my house the other day, she came to, I quote, 'Hang out' it turned out she came to take the piss out of me for last week. I really do like hanging out with her, she is a great laugh, the only odd thing is the ticking seems to get more persistent when she's around, surely taking my mind off it by hanging with her would make me forget it. We, almost had another moment whilst we were on my sofa watching a horror  film, but yet again I chickened out, The worst guy in history standing right here, I can't waste my life like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment