Friday 21 December 2012

Day 29: Impossible possibilities

I have taken a few days to think about all that's happened, all the weird stuff, that thing that's been stalking me at night, the man that is after Sarah. After the meeting with that..... person, I thought I recognised the guy, like I knew who he was already, I remembered the blogs I read, about those creatures called fears, I was reading the Manic guy's blog. I saw his posts containing the thing Mr Tick, I recognised the description of the 'thing', they're real, all real, the creatures, these Fears. Why are they after me, what have I done to anyone that means I deserve this, I've done nothing, nothing to the man that's following us, nothing. Steve has done nothing yet this 'thing' is stalking him, he's gone round the fucking bend, he's started drawing rectangles everywhere, I have to make sure all the sharpies in my house are hidden before he comes round so he doesn't draw on the walls.

I just have one question...



Why Me?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sorry kiddo, archive reading for fun. But I guess the real question is "Why not?"

    ReplyDelete