Monday 24 December 2012

Day 31: A Cry for Help

I sent an Email to that Manic guy the other day to appeal for help, well not him exactly but his family, they must have information about this thing, maybe Manic left something to help others, at least that's what I hope. The thing is I need his help especially now, it's Steve, he's been institutionalized his flatmate finally had enough of his drawing and babbling, the psych condemned him, put him in a cell large enough for him to pace in, he isn't going to be able to hurt anyone, all he can do is yell. They are going to start him on a course of meds as well, say it will calm him down help him become a functioning member of society. I knew it was lies, if this thing wanted him there it means he wont be getting out... alive at least, I could the lie in the doctors eyes as he told me, I felt his sorrow in the arm squeeze they do when they know something is a lost cause. It's my fault, he was my friend, if it wasn't for me then he would still be sane, still be Steve.

My final piece of news but the most important in my eyes. Sarah got attacked by that maniac, he gave her a gash along her arm luckily it was on the upper part so it wasn't lethal  it was also lucky a rugby team was drinking in a pub and heard her scream, I thanked them by buying them a round,  (I was coming down to meet her after seeing Steve, again my fault she was alone and is in trouble) they seemed to take this as adequate payment . They described him as the guy, I really can't leave her alone, sorry it's just been really stressful lately, I need to stop this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment