Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 39: A Creepy Visitor

You know that guy I've been seeing, the creepy on that looks like a zombie, yeah that one. Well I was sitting in my room as one does when they're contemplating leaving their entire world behind, I think my main mistake was being alone in the house, I was sitting in my desk chair when I heard knocking on the door, I looked around and nearly fell out of my fucking seat and I yelled, he appeared alot more lucid than last time.

Guy: Well that's your problem there ( He said tapping the locked door, which still has masking tape on it)
P: Ho.... How did you get in here?
G: Don't be afraid I haven't come to hurt you..... well not yet at least and when you're going against these *he thought for a second and said with a slight inflection* 'things, is it really a surprise a servant can get in without trouble?
P: Bu...but, why are you after me?
G: B....be.... because, you have been chosen and your time runs short, so you must be........ balanced.
P: B.... b...balanced?
G: Please stop stuttering it really is getting on my nerves *He took out a cigarette and lit it* When there is a living person who shouldn't be so, order must be acquired, by  taking out the negative element, you, and leading you to your proper state.
P: And what's that?
G: Are you stupid aswell as cowardly, the opposite state to life is death, any 6 year old could tell you that. Bleeding deadface can't even think for themselves.
P: Deadface?
G: Not important, the important thing is that I've taken time to give you some advice, because in truth I don't want to kill you, last thing I want, but you being stupid won't help. Your friend was taken by a fear, yes, am I going to tell you, no, in this circumstance ignorance is bliss *He chuckles a little*. And although I cannot tell you about our mutual friend I can give you something to tell that woman, something I haven't been able to get out of my head, maybe it's something from the time before?
P: What time before?
G: Please do not interrupt. Tell the woman, 'sometimes even gingerbread men must stop running, when all the foxes are dead'
P: How is that important, how does that help me?
G: I don't know, I just know to tell you it, it's important there are thing I can't tell you, that she can. But I'm afraid my little white rabbit my we are out of time. You must venture into wonderland alone for a while, try to keep your girlfriend safe....  if you can.

And as soon as he had appeared he was gone, leaving only the smell of the cigarette and of dead leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment