Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 60: Two months?

How did this all change in two months, that short time ago I was more worried about getting money, or a job, not about staying alive. I didn't think anyone would be dying soon, I was thinking how much I loved Sarah, how maybe I'd change my life for her. But that was another life, two months seems to change a man.

HE changed me most this week.

I went to see Sarah to try and convince her to come with me, there is nothing she will gain if she stays here. I went during the night in foresight probably not the best time, but I was afraid of the response if people saw me out in the day, I am suppose to be dead after all. I started by knocking at her window, she must have heard me, must have refused to turn round thinking I might be that creepy face guy. Again looking back I might not have made the best choice by having Fade teleport me in there and touching her on the shoulder asking if she was awake, she screamed so loudly.

Luckily Fade put up some sort of 'field' around us so no noise could get out,I have to admit this guy does come in handy. I tried to talk to her, but when she saw Fade she flipped out, thankfully he was able to convince her it was a dream, quite a silver tongue on him.

I tried to take her with me but she refused, saying I was evil for following Fade at all, he just sat reclining on her desk chair, one leg draped over the armrest inspecting a rubix's cube, apparently not listening but piping up.

F: She's a proxy now, sorry.
P: What?
F: For tall dark and faceless, she longed for the scent of the forest, the scent that clings for me, she looked for him and found him.
P: No.....
S: You seriously don't believe him, do you?
P: She's right, why would she?
F: Because she's human, she fears death, how else do you conquer it unless you join it. She heard I was powerful and tried to be like me.
S: Baka, you can't believe him over me what proof does he have empty words, what proof do you have?
*Fade gets up with a smug grin on his face, he walked over to her and tore the back of her shirt, I saw a circle with an x in the center of it, she screamed, I went to punch him he just kicked me in the stomach and threw me on the chair*
P: What the hell are you doing?
F: Proof (He said with a distinct lack of ceremony)
P: Given it's weird but people can have tattoos.
F: (He sigh like he exasperated) It's the symbol of The Slender Man, The Dark Gentleman, Tree man, the Tall man, Timor Lignum Homo, Pre 01. It is called the operator symbol. (He gives me Sarah's laptop, and tells me to type it in, he never truly takes Sarah out of his sights, though I doubt he would need to)
P: There's a file on here, it has my name on it, and everything, an my date of death.
F: She's be spying on you, it seems my old master wants to interfere with my new play thing, I really should buy a new suit and lose the leaf smell, but I just can't bring myself to so it.
P: (I Turn to her) Is it true?
S: (Her manner changes like she's dropping an act)  Fine, no use pretending anymore, yes I am a servant of father ...
F: That's what they call Tall, dark and nutless.
S: You, and this former Muse have been assigned as my first target, if I can kill you two then I shall be free from death, no monsters shall come for me....
F: Yes, but I think you forgot one monster...
S: Who
F: (HE takes on a maniacs smile, and pulls a knife from his pocket) Well me of course.
* He rushes towards her, she's scrambling for something, a gun, time slows down I see her pull he trigger I see Fade crouch before it goes off him sweeping the gun into a wide arc, about to drive the knife to the left armpit.... I heard something, it sounded like my voice but coming from outside me*
P: Stop
*Fade looks back slightly disappointed taking the Gun off Sarah*
F: You know she won't stop until she kills you right?
P: No she won't.
F: Ah but who says I will always be there.
P: The Clock Man

Weirdly no one noticed oh Fade is so very good.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your in a world of shit kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is enough to make someone go mad, don't you know.... Madness is Contagious :)

    ReplyDelete