Friday 11 January 2013

No,no,no,No

That can't be all it is, what why isn't it there, why is it not in the FUCKING CUPBOARD!

I broke down the door today, borrowed a sledge hammer from my friend who does some construction work found that the door still hadn't been opened, but the nightmares still came, the ticking just got louder, and Louder, And Louder AND FUCKING LOUDER!

I broke the door down ready for whatever fucking demon was behind it I broke the lock, the hinges pulled the door off, you know what I see...... not a fucking clockwork man, but a grandfather clock. What the fuck, I still have no bleeding answers to my bloody question, the bleeding cunt is messing with me you see, this is part of his plan, to make me go insane, Manic thinks he's smart making me go like this, with this clock I found a not, a sticky note written on it were the words, tick tock goes the clock, and slowly comes my master.

I almost smashed the clock with the sledge hammer but I blacked out before I could do it, it stood there ominously. I hadn't felt it before but the clock gave me a weird feeling like I should be running. Like I should be afraid, that it shouldn't be there. The ticking got louder, and louder, I swear I could hear gears turning and grinding against each other.

When suddenly it stopped, I turned around and saw Fade, Manic... Whatever, standing in my door way
"Nice clock" He said with a smug grin on his face as he took a bit out of an apple.
P: Why Me.....
F: Why not, although Why has always been a favorite question of mine. Why do they hunt, when they should merely pick us up and destroy us. Why do they  take human servants when again they are able to do it all themselves.
P: But why me?
F: You people, so egotistical you think you are so important, apparently I've been informed that I used to fight them, now look at me, I serve them. I was much grater than you ever were all will be. I only rarely asked the question Why me, but the answer was obvious I was to curious, and that kills all felines.
P: But I didn't know about any of this before all the shit started happening, there is no reason I should be being hunted.
F: On the contrary, you were a choice to turn your back on it, and you searched and found, and sealed your own fate. Now there is no escape, only eternity in darkness.
P: I could kill myself, end it now.
F: (Taking another bite from his apple) You could, but you'd fail, and imagine what it would do to poor lonely Sarah, have you not wondered why I haven't killed her.
P: If you lay one Fucking finger on her...
F: Oh calm down, you infant, because that's the plan, my plan, and the best, most terrifying thing about it is you have no clue of what is about to happen to you.
(He takes a final bite of his apple and tosses it to me)
Eat up, and apple a day keeps the bad things away, *Smirking as he turned away and vanished round the corner*


Hmmm, I need a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment