Thursday 14 February 2013

Day 81: O... kay then?

Possibly one of the weirdest events today, Fade came back with a woman soaked to the bone and covered in some weird stuff, she also had a really vacant expression on her face. You know what Fade did, he dumped her on the floor I heard a wet thump as she hit so she wasn't too badly hurt especially as she didn't cry out in any pain.

P: Ummm, what's happening?
F: *Wiping his hands on a spare towel hanging around * A fear servant, I'm not sure what to do with her yet, get her out of those clothes, they're filthy, and although she won't get hypo thermia I want her to be dry *HE smiled as he threw his shirt into the Fire* I'll be in the shower if you need me.

So I set out to clean her up and undress her, I got most of the way done, but when I looked for clothes ti put on her I couldn't find any. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised I'm wearing one of Fade's Suits and have been wearing the same one since I started.

P: Fade I can't find any clothes, what should I do?
F: *Poking his head out of the shower* Are all the wet clothes off her?
P: Yes.
F: Really?
P: Well she still has underwear on I guess.
F: Then take it off.
P: But then she'll be naked?
F: Oh for Fuck's sake *Pops his head back in, comes back out with dry suit trousers on* How old are you?

He takes off the underwear takes a towel and dries her, he picks her up around the waist and hauls her over to a room I've been using to sleep in, he sets her down in a corner and leaves telling me to keep an eye on her, whilst he finishes showering.

P: What about the clothes she's still naked
F: *Tosses towel inside the room near her* See she doesn't care now keep an eye on her, oh and  if she starts copying you don't worry it's normal, be worried when she speaks for herself.
P: Wait what?

He leaves, I just sat opposite her she kept looking blankly into the middle distance, she didn't even try to cover herself up. I was uncomfortable with her being naked so I went over and put the towel round her.

P: There we wouldn't want you getting could now would we?
Woman: There we wouldn't want you getting could now would we? *She picks up the towel and put's it round me and looks at me like I'm the one that needs looking after, her expression changes to quizzical, she leans closer in, her face was so close to mine..... I almost*

I feel strong arms around me I feel the heat of an actual human being, twisting me I see the woman going up and looks like she's dragging someone back into her corner. I am thrown out side,

F: I told You to watch her not try to cop off with 'er! *Yeah he drops his h's when he's angry*
P: Hey it wasn't me, she was leaning towards me, I....I....
F: No, She in the Fucking Mimic stage, you was leaning in, if you let 'er kiss yah, you'd be brown bread and I wouldn't be able to 'elp yah. Understood?
P: But.. But...
F: UNDERSTOOD!?
P: I guess so...

He leaves me sitting there shocked, he sit opposite her talking intermittently, it looked like the most intent staring match I've seen.

P: Don't You want me to get your shirt?
F+W: No
P: Are you sure, it's right in the, and you look...
F: Fuck off, I need to make sure she doesn't pose any risk, when she stops the mimic stage you can interact, so then you can come back, for now leave, I'll find you when I need you.
W: *looks at me* I'll find you when I need you.
F: *Turns from  me* Oi, shut up.
W: Oi, shut up.

I left so I'm on my onesome for now, I still feel odd after that, I did notice she had water coming out of different holes, it was odd, I'm sure Fade's noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment