Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 85: Let it shine

Luckily it has been sunny recently in London so it's not to hard to sleep rough, I've just been dossing in parks and sleeping on benches, I usually hide in libraries on cold nights. I assume that Fade is still sat in the room staring at the woman, I just want to be back at the place, if I'm gonna have these nightmares I might as well be comfy.

This one was different, we were in Fade's place, he was sitting by the fire reading a book, but looking over the top at the woman, he has the ticking man beside him, it looks like he's whispering something to Fade, so I moved closer.

TM: The child doesn't know?
F: No he doesn't.
TM: So the true nature of our plan stays in our control, all we have to do is wait for this 'woman' to stabilise?
F: Yes, well need all the help we can get to achieve this.
TM: I knew taking you before the Slender Man killed you would benefit me, are you tired?
F: Yes.
TM: Doesn't that woman seem  warm, why not kiss her see how it feels.
F: No I can't
TM: Why?
F: I'd be turned into one of them then, I thought you needed me?
TM: I do I was just checking something, bring the boy back soon she is almost ready.

A day or two have passed but Fade hasn't come, it was only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment