Monday 25 March 2013

More Errands from Fade

Let see, there have been plenty but I think the most interesting was 'seeing a man about a dog' Fade has some twisted sense of humor however he said I shouldn't let my guard down, I asked why he just said Secrets hurt the holder the most a lot of the time, whatever the fuck that means.

I went to the place Fade told me to go to I had to wait hours before anything to happen, you know what did finally happen a small black puppy came out and snuggled up to my leg, I said jokingly, here's the dog where is the man..... I heard a voice from behind me

Voice: Obviously you never met a lych

I looked around but no one was there, I looked back the cute dog had changed into this huge, I think wolf is a better term than dog for this thing. It must have been 5 feet high and the teeth looked more than a little menacing.
P: *Gulp* Good Dogie *Nervous chuckle*
Dog (I guess): I see you have gained the Muse's type of jokes.
P: Um...... Can you come with.
D: The Muse should come and see me himself.
P: H... he said he will talk to you if you came with me.
D: WHAT!

(It jumped me and bit down on my arm, I felt the muscles strain the tendons near tearing as the pain shot up to my brain)
P: HE SAID AN ALPHA SHOULD WANT TO STAY ON TOP!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!!!
D: *It releases* What does he mean?
P: I DON'T KNOW, FUCK, MY ARM!
D: Stop whining like a pup I didn't permanently damage anything.
P: WILL.... YOU...... COME.... THEN!
D: Yes but on my time and decision.
P: CAN'T YOU HELP ME BACK?!
D: If you can't get back on your own I don't think you deserve to frankly.

Fade's patched it up and healed it, but it's still stiff, he couldn't stop laughing for hours. He's a fucking bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment